Attack On Horizon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

new toury ideas

View previous topic View next topic Go down

new toury ideas Empty new toury ideas

Post by Guest Sun Jun 22, 2014 10:21 pm

i have a few ideas for tournaments
one idea is to have deck with two or more arc types in the deck this event would not allow meta in them. and (No H.A.T)

my 2nd idea is to have sealed pack tournaments they would be different from the DN live ones

my 3 idea would be just a good old swiss style toury.

their is many more ideas buts thats a good stared would you think. Now you your are thinking to your self what is the point to all this you would get points with those points you would be able to get in harder and very unique tournaments. those tournaments will test your skills like on other.

The pain tournaments will be hold every week. on Tuesday on thursdays and the specials with the points will be hold as i would see fit.

that was a idea if you would like to see this happen i would more than happy to host them.

Put i can't do it alone i will need help watching the games and telling me what happen in them. So i need a team of people willing to help out and they would be willing to be in the toury if they get some to take their spot. these guys most know their rulings and as well

I don't just a ideas comment and post what you think guys.

Back to top Go down

new toury ideas Empty Re: new toury ideas

Post by shadowbound Mon Jun 23, 2014 2:30 pm

This might seem a bit harsh, but I don't really care. Your ideas look like titles to me, no name for them, no detailed description, only "we can do this" "we can do that". With the way that was written, you can't expect much, except "yea I'll think about it" and never get an answer. So if you want to propose an idea this is what you include in it:

1. ********** NAME
2. description; 
 a) how is it played
 b) how many people can play it
 c) how it should be ranked
 d) how does it work as a whole
 e) will it require more people to make it happen, if so how many?
 f) what are the rules
 g) what is the time of that **** event
 h) how many prizes will be there, with that, how many people will get them, will it be the standard 1st, 2nd and 3rd place or will you expand it,also do you get anything just for participating? 
3. and after everything above is written, sit back and read it, imagine it in reality, if it sucks repeat everything
4. after repeating, if it sucks again, do it again

Also your grammar sucks, if you ever plan on presenting something to someone in real life with it, then you might bring a camera and record it, for your kids.  clown 

And one more thing, the 3rd "idea" you "thought" of isn't an idea at all. It's just a thought which everyone knew, but you happen to be the first to post about it.

shadowbound

Back to top Go down

Post by [AoH] KO Mon Jun 23, 2014 7:46 pm

That's right you were harsh  Razz
[AoH] KO
[AoH] KO

new toury ideas 0ce9J10
new toury ideas 2HeHr7B

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content