Attack On Horizon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Star Wars Episode VII

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Star Wars Episode VII Empty Star Wars Episode VII

Post by [AoH] Kirito Thu Aug 07, 2014 11:11 am

So, I want to know your thoughts on the upcoming Star Wars trilogy beginning to be released with Episode VII sometime next year. Personally, I'd like to see the approach J.J. Abrams is taking with this film. Also, how involved Disney will actually be. Before you start posting "OH LUKE SKYWALKER IS BEING PLAYED BY MICKEY MOUSE", note: the original cast will be starring in the upcoming film. Meaning, Mark Hamill will be resuming the role of Luke Skywalker. Accompanied: Carrie Fisher as Princess Leia and Harrison Ford as Han Solo. Now, for the argument that Disney will nerf Star Wars, look at Marvel. The last 11 Marvel movies have been really awesome. I.e. Iron Man 2, Thor, Captain America, The Avengers, The Amazing Spider-Man, Iron Man 3, Thor 2, The Amazing Spider-Man 2, Captain America 2, X-Men: Days of Future Past (My favorite out of all listed), and last but not least, Guardians of the Galaxy. All eleven of these films were incredibly well made and Disney was involved in some way shape or form. So, which comes back around to my initial question, what are your thoughts?
[AoH] Kirito
[AoH] Kirito
Admin
Admin

Star Wars Episode VII StVQpKY

Star Wars Episode VII 4Mb52vA
Star Wars Episode VII QlPkK46

Star Wars Episode VII L2OUGSK
Star Wars Episode VII 0ce9J10
Star Wars Episode VII 2HeHr7B

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top