Attack On Horizon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Attack on Horizon Official Dueling Network War Team

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Attack on Horizon Official Dueling Network War Team Empty Attack on Horizon Official Dueling Network War Team

Post by Happy The Kitty Cat Mon Jun 30, 2014 5:44 pm

This is not the official Dueling Network Forum [DNF] team, but rather the team that will be playing against teams with tags in their names on Dueling Network: "( )" - "[ ]" - "{ }"

Up until now all of our wars have been played without an official war team, and I feel that it is a necessity to have one. In order to join the war team, you have to complete a test, which consists of 3 matches against the war team tester or one of the members in the war team.

If a war team members fails you, but feels that you can do much better, they will offer you a retest. The maximum amount of tests each members can get is 2. There are two positions that can be applied for:

War Team Co-Leader: There will be two co-leaders on the Attack on Horizon Dueling Network Team, both of these people are allowed to start and host wars without the permission of the leader, but are solely responsible for recording the results of each war (screenshots, rules, posts etc.).

War Team Member: These are the members of the war team, they do not have permission to start up war teams, but are fully allowed to scout out other teams seeking for information (leader, decks used etc.).

Signing Up

In order to sign up for the war team you must post the following below this thread:

Dueling Network Name:

Picture of Dueling Network Profile:

War Experience:

Main Decks:

In-Real-Life Dueling Accomplishments (If Any):

Dueling Network Accomplishments (Tournaments etc.):

Why You Want to Join the War Team:

Little About Yourself:

Preferred Position:

There can only be 15 members on the war team at all times.

War Team Leader

- Happy The Kitty Cat

War Team Co-Leaders

- [AoH] Flame
-

War Team Members

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

If a war team member does not play to the standard that is expected of them, then a non-war team member may challenge them, and the first person to beat them in 2/3 matches will have the opportunity to test again for the war team [ignoring all of their previous tests]. Members that aren't playing to standard will be posted in a separate thread. Each individual can only challenge them once and they must comply.

The results of the war team test will be posted below.

Test Results:

Last edited by Happy The Kitty Cat on Wed Jul 02, 2014 9:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Happy The Kitty Cat
Happy The Kitty Cat
Admin
Admin

Attack on Horizon Official Dueling Network War Team QlPkK46

https://attack-on-horizon.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Attack on Horizon Official Dueling Network War Team Empty Re: Attack on Horizon Official Dueling Network War Team

Post by Guest Mon Jun 30, 2014 6:17 pm

Picture of Dueling Network Profile: https://i.imgur.com/ozvS5Gs.png
War Experience: i have won 4 war games

Main Decks: Madolches, bujins, evilswarm, Infernitys, etc

In-Real-Life Dueling Accomplishments (If Any):i have top in a lot of my locls

Dueling Network Accomplishments (Tournaments etc.): i have won a DN live

Why You Want to Join the War Team: i think it would be fun to duel other people and meet other people.

Little About Yourself: i am going to collage now but i will still be on most of the time.

Preferred Position: co-learder

Back to top Go down

Attack on Horizon Official Dueling Network War Team Empty Re: Attack on Horizon Official Dueling Network War Team

Post by [aoh] izanagi Mon Jun 30, 2014 6:49 pm

Dueling Network Name: Magatsu

Picture of Dueling Network Profile: jaden  https://i.imgur.com/7nTFzba.png

War Experience: none really

Main Decks: harpie and bujin

In-Real-Life Dueling Accomplishments (If Any): umm none

Dueling Network Accomplishments (Tournaments etc.):none 

Why You Want to Join the War Team:for funsies but also seriousness ( oxymoron) 

Little About Yourself:I stopped DN then came back after like 4 month, I want to get back into it.   

Preferred Position:Does not matter 

Last edited by [aoh] izanagi on Thu Jul 03, 2014 5:04 am; edited 1 time in total

[aoh] izanagi

Back to top Go down

Attack on Horizon Official Dueling Network War Team Empty BEST MEMBER IN AOH

Post by DigBick PazTeuR Mon Jun 30, 2014 7:53 pm

I AM ALREADY HAVE A SPOT WITHOUT SIGN UP Very Happy  Shocked  What a Face  drunken

DigBick PazTeuR

Back to top Go down

Post by [AoH] KO Mon Jun 30, 2014 9:24 pm

Dueling Network Name: [AoH]_KO

Picture of Dueling Network Profile: The shooting dragon and motorcycle picture. https://i.imgur.com/NHYV4XA.png half of my losses are connection problems :/

War Experience: not had a chance yet

Main Decks: Lightsworn Rulers

In-Real-Life Dueling Accomplishments (If Any): Nah dont have a lot of cards :/

Dueling Network Accomplishments (Tournaments etc.):won about 4-5 tourneys? I think about that much.

Why You Want to Join the War Team: I wanna meet other people and get better at yugioh

Little About Yourself: I like to play games. and Chess. Probably youngest in Team.

Preferred Position:Member

Last edited by [AoH] KO on Thu Jul 03, 2014 6:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
[AoH] KO
[AoH] KO

Attack on Horizon Official Dueling Network War Team 0ce9J10
Attack on Horizon Official Dueling Network War Team 2HeHr7B

Back to top Go down

Post by Ren - sama Tue Jul 01, 2014 8:18 pm

Dueling network name: ( Fairy tail) Ren

Picture on Dn: Zerofyne   https://i.imgur.com/Es3V5zX.png

War experience: Had experience as a fairy tail member and what to expect from people you vs in a war. (dey go Meta all over yo ***)

Main decks: Blackwing, Harpies, but now also geargias, bujins, and lightsworn chaos rulers.

In real life dueling accomplishes: Destroyed spell books in a match last year top decking thunder king twice in a match. Also won 3 times at locals with blackwings hope to make tomorrow my 4th.Went to YCS Philly as a spectator with my cousins.

Dueling network accomplishes- Nothing really just play for fun on here (sometimes)

Why you want to join war team: I want to spread my horizons with my dueling skills with blackwings and other decks.Also been dreaming about being like a ssasin for war teams ever since i joined fairy tail.

Little about myself: I am was a freshman now going into my softmore year and i got lots of time over the weekends to play on dn and stuff. Um nothing else really also im 15 years of age.

Prefered position: Member.

Ren - sama

Back to top Go down

Post by [AoH] Kirito Tue Jul 01, 2014 8:48 pm

Dueling Network Name: [AoH] Kirito

Picture of Dueling Network Profile: https://i.imgur.com/Foz5wsg.png

War Experience: Warred with AoH when our reboot came to be.

Main Decks: Light Rulers, E-HERO, and Thunder Family

In-Real-Life Dueling Accomplishments (If Any): Top locals when I go. (Top 4 usually)

Dueling Network Accomplishments (Tournaments etc.): Studied under Laxus Dreyar, under my original username, I have won 4 tournaments. Oh, and OTK'd Artifacts without popping their stuff. Very Happy

Why You Want to Join the War Team: I wish to compete with other teams as well as acquire more skill and learn better strategy.

Little About Yourself: I enjoy strategy card games, video games, as well as RPG's. Not to mention that I am very competitive and refuse to quit a duel until the last card is drawn or the last life point is deducted.

Preferred Position:Member

Last edited by [AoH] Kirito on Thu Jul 03, 2014 3:39 am; edited 1 time in total
[AoH] Kirito
[AoH] Kirito
Admin
Admin

Attack on Horizon Official Dueling Network War Team StVQpKY

Attack on Horizon Official Dueling Network War Team 4Mb52vA
Attack on Horizon Official Dueling Network War Team QlPkK46

Attack on Horizon Official Dueling Network War Team L2OUGSK

Back to top Go down

Post by [AoH] Flame Wed Jul 02, 2014 9:41 pm

I'm sniped. I'm a boss. Co-Leader PL0X

[AoH] Flame

Back to top Go down

Post by Buzz2pro Thu Jul 03, 2014 3:24 am

Dueling Network Name: Buzz2pro

Picture of Dueling Network Profile: Jaden,Yugi Moto, Currently Bakura (cuz hes badass)

War Experience: I am a war team for a clan and in another war team for a big academy

Main Decks: Frogs,Ghostricks,Elemental Heroes(I try staying way from meta)

In-Real-Life Dueling Accomplishments (If Any):
NOPE
Dueling Network Accomplishments (Tournaments etc.): I got 2nd place in a tournament of 8 people once

Why You Want to Join the War Team: Cuz I want to be good like you guys and I want to make AoH da Bes clan evaz

Little About Yourself:  I am 2pro

Preferred Position: Just someone
Buzz2pro
Buzz2pro

Back to top Go down

Post by Remy LeBeau Thu Jul 03, 2014 3:34 am

Dueling Network Name:  Remy LeBeau

Picture of Dueling Network Profile: https://i.imgur.com/mdFNKQP.png

War Experience: i am the leader of my war team for my academy

Main Decks: i change all the time

In-Real-Life Dueling Accomplishments (If Any): i top locals alot 

Dueling Network Accomplishments (Tournaments etc.): i have won a couple tournaments

Why You Want to Join the War Team: just to have fun and have the name of our team be feared thru out DN

Little About Yourself: im sexy and u know it

Preferred Position: organizer or a top guy if possible

Remy LeBeau

Back to top Go down

Post by Call Me Yugi Thu Jul 03, 2014 3:49 am

Dueling Network Name: Call me Yugi

Picture of Dueling Network Profile:  https://i.imgur.com/9GJW87c.png

War Experience: I war with Gundam  Surprised 

Main Decks: Dark World, Geargia, Madolche, Spellbook, Infernity,

In-Real-Life Dueling Accomplishments (If Any): Play at locals, topped at  regional we had awhile back

Dueling Network Accomplishments (Tournaments etc.):  Neutral 

Why You Want to Join the War Team: I like dueling against good duelist makes me better, and seem like fun  Very Happy 

Little About Yourself: I play Basketball #32 I like Chipotle its just to good, and of course making faces  Wink  Mad  Cool  Smile  Very Happy  Laughing             (Want My Rematch!!!!!!)

Preferred Position: Member

Call Me Yugi

Back to top Go down

Post by Death the Kid Sat Jul 05, 2014 11:42 pm

Dueling Network Name: [AoH] Aries

Picture of Dueling Network Profile: https://i.imgur.com/syYhwnf.png

War Experience: Been in a few of the AoH wars and havent lost

Main Decks: Anti-Meta, Photon/Galaxy, Batteryman/Artifacts, Masked Heroes, Koaki Meiru, Hunders, Digimons, Madolche, And Ninja Lockdown 

In-Real-Life Dueling Accomplishments (If Any): Topped locals

Dueling Network Accomplishments (Tournaments etc.): Won 4 DN lives 

Why You Want to Join the War Team: To show that Rogue/Unrated decks can beat anything and to improve my skills

Little About Yourself: Fun person but can be very serious when i want to, love to draw and design

Preferred Position: Co-Leader
Death the Kid
Death the Kid
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 07, 2014 3:34 pm

Dueling Network Name: [AoH] Darton

Picture of Dueling Network Profile: https://i.imgur.com/vxqkI5Z.png My losses are from, as most people will find out later on, the fact that I rarely ever give a damn about my rating and have a tendency to bring crappy decks into rated. 

War Experience: I was once a leader of a team, and was captain of the war team. I've been a part of the war team at most of my academies. During my stay at AoH, I have conducted several wars against teams. Guilty as charged.

Main Decks: Blackwings, Blackwings, and more Blackwings. But I also love hybrid decks, so any chance I get to make a hybrid deck, chances are I'll build that given deck, especially if it utilizes dark and/or light monsters. 

In-Real-Life Dueling Accomplishments (If Any): I win at locals every time I go, despite the fact that I never try and use a random Six Samurai deck with half an extra deck vs top tier decks I have never entered a real tournament, but am currently in the process of trying to figure out how to enter a real tournament. I'm a troll.

Dueling Network Accomplishments (Tournaments etc.): I won a war team tournament at HDA without losing a single time (round robin). 

Why You Want to Join the War Team: I think it would be cool to kick another team's ***. And I get bored with nothing to do so I might as well try to join something interesting. But, as Aries has already stated, I want to show that rogue decks can still beat top tier decks. 

Little About Yourself: I'm a troll. I'm blackwing-obsessed. I have built 20 different Blackwing hybrids, among which are Blackwing Bujin, Blackwing Scourge, Blackwing Skill Drain, and Blackwing Quasar. I like to have fun, but can also be serious when I need to. You just can't trust that I'll always be serious when I need to. *creepy grin

Preferred Position: Co-Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top